Mother's Day is an occasion for us to celebrate our wonderful moms and all that they do for us on all of the rest of the 364 days of the year. But we think that barn moms deserve an extra special shoutout for their patience and support for this crazy sport we love so much! Here are eight reasons why barn moms are the best moms out there:
1. They have driven you at all hours of the day to the barn and to horse shows without complaint.
2. They help you with the less fun parts of the sport.... like cleaning tack,
3. .... and making meds.
4. They have funded your habit (and goodness knows it ain't cheap!)
5. They have waited for hours... and hours... and hours by the ring to watch you show.
6. They have cared for your horse (and you) tirelessly.
7. To them, every ribbon is a blue ribbon regardless of the actual color.
8. They have been, and always will be, behind you every step of the way.
This is dedicated to our barn moms, without whom we wouldn't be where we are today!
Upcoming Events in CO
**Click on Links for Prize Lists